Bachelor in Christian Ministry
The Bachelor in Christian Ministry (B. Min.) is designed in the cohort model, bringing 25-30 students to study together for the duration of the program. Elements of the design include:
- Two entry points: September and February
- Completion of the program is 9 -13 months
- Classes meet the first and third Saturday of each month and one week intensives
- Two separate language tracks: Spanish/English
The six modules of intensives provide the basis for a new level of study that will prepare you for the greater challenges in higher education.
Module I Christian Education
Module II Pastoral Ministry
Module III Missiology
Module IV Church Administration
Module V Evangelism
Module V Thesis Research & Writing
Ministerial Diploma Program
The Ministerial Diploma program is designed for those servants of God who have a call to the ministry and a desire to achieve greater effectiveness in the pursuit of that calling by increasing their knowledge of the Word of God.
- The program consists of a total of 24 courses, field education work, and 2 summer workshops. It is designed for the full-time student to obtain his or her Diploma in three years, yet can be flexible in order to accommodate students with limited schedules.
- The costs associated with the program allow Christian workers greater access to quality formal education.
- Note: The Ministerial Diploma program is available in the United States only and is only offered in the Spanish language at this time.